• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Newbie looking for ....

geckokid

5 Year Member
I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Claudius and I am a student at Northern Arizona University. I have been working with cichlids for a few years now, and have a lot of interest in pikes and apistogramma.

geckokid

5 Year Member
I am looking for two pairs of A. hongsloi and A. borelli. If anyone can put me in touch with a seller, that would be very helpful. Thank you.

geckokid

5 Year Member
Also, if possible even though this is an apisto forum, I would like to know where I could purchase some Crenicichla compressiceps.

ed seeley

Staff member
5 Year Member
Welcome along.

You might want to check out the sellers in the Trading Place. There are loads of sellers there offering great fish, even some Crenicichla at times.

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
I can't help with the hongsloi or the Crenicichla compressiceps but if you locate the latter will you let me know. I've been looking for those off and on myself. ...Oh...and welcome to the board!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….