• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New

Gaspard

Hello, i'm new on the forum.
Currently i have no apistogramma's but i'm hoping to get some soon.
In the basement i am building some aquariums for them, 8 separate and 3 tanks for the fry.
i read a lot about them but nowhere i found a's much info as on this forum, super!
Can anyone tell me where i can buy some good quality apisto in belgium or Holland?

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Nice looking set up! Are those going to be home-made wood aquariums, or will you set all-glass tanks into those boxes?

Gaspard

They will be home made wood... In maximum 5 years we move so i don't want to buy glass tanks.
Probably in the next basement i will.
For now this is a great learning exp.
I saw all your movies for inspiration, they are great!
I took a ton of info, thank you for that.
Today i will apply another layer of impermax, so the first 3 will be waterproof.
The hardest part out here is getting the components, most shops don't deliver the goods once they find out you build most yourself.
I have to order everything in Holland, the country north of Belgium or in Germany wich is in east.
The waiting takes long...
My deadline is end of september, so i can move my fish by the end of the year.
Thanks for your reaction, it is an honor to have contact with you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….