• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Years Resolutions

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
:)
OK.. let's hear them! Here are mine...

Short term -
- actually raise the current batch of Pel. sub. 'matadi' fry

Medium term -
- lose 20 pounds (started Weight Watchers last week)

Long term -
- Sell this house and move into one where I can FINALLY build a fishroom.

farm41

5 Year Member
I don't make New Year's resolution's anymore. I could never keep any, so no use making them. :roll:

Randall

5 Year Member
New Year's Resolutions

Dear Ted,

Where are your priorities? If your long term goal was your short term goal, your current short term goal would be accomplished and your medium term goal would take care of itself, due to all the stress!

Happy New Year!

Randall Kohn

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
:)
The short term goal is based upon opportunity... there are fry soon to be free swimming (they are 'bouncing' this morning).

The long term goal will likely give me a heart attack is I go not accomplish the mid-term goal first.

Next week I have to move all but one of my aquariums (not the 110 THANK GOD) so that we can recarpet the entire house... that is a necessary accomplishment to acheive the long-term goal.

I am going to have four tanks in the master bathroom during the carpeting... I wonder if I can convince my wife to let them stay there, and put more tanks where they came from?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhays79

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….