• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to this forum

J

Joely

Hi everyone!

I'm from the UK and just stumbled upon your forum so thought I'd join up and say hi!

I have been keeping tropical fish for about 2 years now and have a 110 litre community planted tank with it's 2 newest members, a pair of Apistogramma agassizi :biggrin:

I have kept dwarf cichlids before but never apisto's (I used to have a pair of Microgeophagus ramirezi ,the male is my avitar picture :wink: ).

Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself and I look forward to chating to you all.
:cool:

nightowl1350

5 Year Member
Welcome to th forum!

I joined a year ago, but then 2 out of 3 of my tiny apistos died. They were purchased at a local fish auction and didn't do so well (feeding them was a real issue tll AI stared giving them bbs or decap shrimp) They may have been sold a bit too young for a newbie to apistos like me. Knowing thye have short lives I sold my remaining one so it could have company of it's own kind.

I'm back as I have a pair of apisto Cac. Great information on here, so read up and ask questions if need be :)

KenL

5 Year Member
Hello there, I'm in Scotland.

If it is not your regular shop, Wholesale Tropicals in Bethnal Green is weel worth a visit. I've popped in there a few times whilst in London.

blueblue

5 Year Member
Welcome, i am from Hong Kong (formerly a part of UK!! :)
and nice to meet you.

Will you start keeping apistos soon?

J

Joely

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

In answer to your question blueblue I have a pair of Apistogramma agassizi that I got 2 weeks ago :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….