• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to forum and Apisto

H

Hydro

Hi All, I've been reading and enjoying this very informative forum (and thank you :) ) for a while but only recently joined. I'm currently keeping dwarf puffers and cherry shrimps (in different tanks).

I'm new to cichlids and planning to get 2-3 cacatuoides. I'll be housing them in a heavily planted 20g, which is ready to go! It'll be a species tank (well, and a few Otos).

Randall

5 Year Member
Apistogramma cacatuoides species tank

Hello Hydro,

Welcome to the forum and good luck, now that you've decided to take the plunge!

All the best,

Randall Kohn

A

Apistopat

New to Forum & Apistos

Hi everyone,
I am a newbie and I want to keep/breed Apistogrammas only. Can anyone tell me what species are compatible? I am currently setting up a tank with a built-in overflow box. The tank is 120 X 45 X 45 cm.

Many thanks
Apistopat

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….