• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New natural park on the way in Peru

Bart Hazes

In this time of many reported and unreported degradations of the rainforest I am glad to see the occasional story like this one. I also find it hopeful that the initiative was largely driven by the local communities. The government may no be able to adequately monitor such a large area, or intentionally turn a blind eye to some activities, but the local communities know what is going on and with official National Park status it will be harder for government to escape its responsibilities.

Thanks for posting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….