• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

my 10 gallon planted

uberape

DSC_03872_zps5a5973ab.jpg

uberape

the lighting is 24watt plantgro bulb (its pinkish light) there is also a few cattalpa leaves in there because i had a black hair algae epidemic and tried everything. There is a lot of plants em ill try to remember. in the foreground/midground are Echinodorus Tenellus, Eleocharis Acicularis, Hemianthus Callitrichoides. Hemianthus micranthemoides are everywhere and ive let them matt into a background. the moss I have is christmas moss i think, but i could be wrong. The largest leafed plant is hygrophila corymbosa siamensis which is got to be the easiest plant to grow, I put it in their to help balance my impromptu fertilisation. the little circular plants on the bottom right were a birthday present so i have no idea, but they are not doing all that well in there. Also the starry lettuce on the left I dont know either. Finally in the background left there are 2 dwarf anubias.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….