• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Selling Mcmasteri Red Neck

f1sleepy

5 Year Member
I have two adult males that I would like to re-home. Fish were purchased from a breeder back in March and are healthy! One does appear to have a slightly "pinched" head (arrived that way) but has no other issues. They both have great coloration and size. $20.00 for both or $12.00 for the "better looking" male and $10.00 for the one with the mildly pinched head. I will ship anywhere in the continental U.S. and have done so many times with no issues. I'll put pictures up as soon as I can. Fish are located in Southern California but originally came from New York. I keep them in an acidic RODI/tap water mix, planted tank. Fish are fed a mixture of prepared foods, frozen brine shrimp and frozen blood worms. They used to receive micro worms regularly before my cultures crashed.

James

f1sleepy

5 Year Member
fish1.jpg
This is a terrible picture of one of the males for sale. The larger one in the background displaying is not for sale, but the one looking at the camera is. I'll try to get a couple better pictures of the available fish tomorrow.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkalmanson

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….