• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Macmasteri

John!

Coloured up and looking a bit plump, is she getting ready to spawn?

Attachments

• 20210131_104256.jpg
    20210131_104256.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 137
  • 20210131_103726.jpg
    20210131_103726.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 138

yukondog

5 Year Member
She looks just like mine, she went into hiding yesterday and I normally will not see her again for about a week or so till she brings the fry out. If she is healthy and it looks like she is, dont worry if you dont see her for awhile, mine [the Mac] I know I wont see her again till she brings out the fry, my female Hongsloi wil come out to eat everyday and go back in to tend the eggs till next feeding. If she does have fry keep a close watch on them, the female can get very protective of her fry and may not let the male anywhere near them and if it's a small tank that means he will have nowhere to escape to. Good luck.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkalmanson

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….