• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

looking for breeders in canada

C

cd

looking for breeders in canada for Appistogramma's are there any out there?
thanks

aspen

5 Year Member
there are all kinds of hobby breeders here, but i would bet that none are set up for internet sales, or walk-in traffic.

rick

BigDaddy

5 Year Member
cd, what part of Ontario are you in?

Some fish clubs sometimes organize a group purchase where you can differ the shipping costs from the states by having it split up among several people. I'm currently organizing one right now.

Zapisto

5 Year Member
BigDaddy said:
cd, what part of Ontario are you in?

Some fish clubs sometimes organize a group purchase where you can differ the shipping costs from the states by having it split up among several people. I'm currently organizing one right now.

hey bigdaddy,

what sort of group order you have now ?
Apistogramma ?

let me know

cd : what sort of apisto are you looking for ?

BigDaddy

5 Year Member
Presently, I'm in the process of an apisto group order from the hatchery in Oregon that David Soares and Dr. Romer run. I'm sure the quality of the specimens would be amazing given the knowledge of these two individuals.

Zapisto

5 Year Member
BigDaddy said:
Presently, I'm in the process of an apisto group order from the hatchery in Oregon that David Soares and Dr. Romer run. I'm sure the quality of the specimens would be amazing given the knowledge of these two individuals.

ok i know this fish and david.
please tell me if i can join the group and how.
i am from montreal.

C

cd

looking for

cacatuoides yellow and tripple reds, agazzii double reds

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hutchy1998

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….