• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

kelleri

wethumbs

5 Year Member
Wetspot has a group labelled as A. sp. "Diamond Face" which is what they are sold as in Germany. They look exactly like A. sp. Kelleri where the male has double tipped caudal as well as the well defined markings on the face. I understand they were also known as A. sp. cf. "Kelleri" and A. sp. "Jutai" at one point. Not sure has it been confirmed to be the same as A. sp. Kelleri since I notice even the Martin and TomC site has suggested that they are the same fish.

beachcichlid

5 Year Member
Awesome fish, Dave. I had a pair of these when Scott at Amazon Tropicals was selling them as "Jutai." The male was a ferocious fish who held his ground (water?) with a big open mouth and a wild look in his eye. You could see all the way down his gullet. Unfortunately, I didn't do as well with them as has Dave. Thanks for sharing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….