• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey hows it going

David Tucker

Hey, what is up, I am Dave and I live in Eugene Oregon. I have a 110 gallon tank, filled with more Firemouth than I want, and a 30 gallon with a pair of Cacatu Triple red, that I hope will start breeding at some point and then I will have more of them than I want. I have had the Firemouth for about 6 years now, they breed way to easy for me, and the Apisto Cacatu pair for about a weak now. I have also had Oscars and a pair of Jack Dempsey. Which also breed way to easy and is what got me to start getting into Cichlids to begin with. I am also a DIYer, as far as the aquarium hobby is going, and am always trying to make something better, which doesn't always work. So I hope this is a good enough introduction to every one as I have had way to much coffee today and am feeling like not staying on any one subject so if I missed something... I don't know. Oh and I almost forgot if you live in the Eugene Springfield area of Oregon, or desire a road trip, and want some Firemouth I am always looking for some nifty plants or nifty snails or something so maybe we could work out a deal or you could just come take some if you have your own bucket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….