• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help ID and breeding wild Krib

Itzik O

5 Year Member
Hi Everyone,

Just got a pair of wild Krib.
With the shipping to LFS was arrived fish That in the stock list was named "African apistogramma" :)

I didn't able to ID it and best I can do is to take a video when the arrived to the LFS.

At my aquarium they are hide in the plants and no good pic.

Also I would like to get some data on breeding wil Krib.

Thank you for your help.

Adding the video:

Pics at my tank:

Attachments

• IMG_20151215_223339.jpg
    IMG_20151215_223339.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 625
  • IMG_20151215_223339.jpg
    IMG_20151215_223339.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 590

gerald

5 Year Member
The fish in the front tank are either Pelv. subocellatus (if they are from Gabon or Congo) or, more likely Pelv. silviae (if they are from Nigeria). The fish in the tank behind them (with white stripe) are Pelv. sacrimontis, from Nigeria. Assuming they all came from the same exporter, probably from Nigeria, I'd guess the front tank fish are silviae.

gerald

5 Year Member
Hellfish - i have 2 m, 3 f Pelv. silviae - might could spare a pair. You wouldn't happen to have a female Nano. splendens by chance? I'm in NC. Looks like you're in NY?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….