• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from sunny (and hot) Arizona

DWinchester

Thank you for the add. I am new to the Apisto's having bought a pair of Hongsloi Super Reds for my 91g Discus tank about 3 weeks ago. This tank, a Red Sea aquarium, has 7 discus, 2 Electric Blue Rams, 3 German Blue Rams, 3 Siamese Algae Eaters , and a school of 18 Rummy nose Tetras. I also have a 46g bowfront with 3 blue Gourami's, 2 fire red Dwarf Gourami's, a tire track eel, 2 Paradise Fish, 3 Clown Loaches, and 1 Fancy Angelfish.
20180719_200840.jpg

DWinchester

Lol, yes it is!! 1) RO for my top off tank and small water changes..2) I had a plumber install a spicket in our backyard from the water softener for our 6' fountain AND our 4 aquariums. I have a 35g trash w/wheels I put the water in and a pump that will transfer it from the trash can into the tank. I pretreat the water with Prime and Pristine, I make sure the water temp and ph match the aquarium. The water usually sits in the can overnight to cool before I can add, because it comes out of the spicket too hot at nearly 100 degrees. The discus/ram/apisto tank is kept around 84-85 degrees My other tanks 75-76..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….