• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Appalachian Maryland!

Fish Folk

New to this community, and really enjoying raising "new world" fish. We've recently gotten some nice electric blue rams set up, and a Dark Knight (Black) Ram. Also raising nice little batch of German Blue Rams. Recently got a pair of Apistogramma cockatuoides. Looking forward to learning from everyone!
Electric Blue Rams.png
Dark Knight Ram.png
German Blue Rams & Fry.png

Fish Folk

Hello! We are near Cumberland, MD. We drive as far as Frederick or even Lancaster, PA for fish though. No, I'm not familiar with those clubs, but would love to learn more. What are the full titles those acronyms (CCA & PVAS) refer to?

Fish Folk

Found them -- Capital Cichlid Association & Potomac Valley Aquarium Society. Those would be a long haul! Thanks for the invite. I'll look into them further.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….