• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone from the newbie mbuna112

mbuna112

Hey again .
im new to this forum but not to the hobby . At the moment I have 4 tanks that I've been maintaining for quite awhile now. 75 gal. JD tank with 1 pair about 4.5 yrs. old . 2 55gal. one is home to 3 silver dollars and an opaline gourami , the other is home to an auratus and a red zebra . Sadly to say they are all that remain of my mbuna , I did have 2reds , the auratus , and 3 others that I just couldn't id bfore they were destroyed by the auratus . And a 20 gal. semi planted community tank with 4 tiger barbs (lost 2 to agressive dominance ),and 7 red eyed tetra . I plan on creating a home for some Apisto's in a 40 gallon tank that I have sitting empty at the moment . It will be heavily planted with plenty of DW and stones can't wait to get started . Now I will search your forums for answers and also bombard you with questions . glad to be on board wish me luck.

Lisachromis

Staff member
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. Ask whatever you want, there's lots of people here with experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….