• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

greetings from KC

Sean S

Hey everyone, I am looking to get my first apistogrammas in the next 4 weeks. Currently setting up the tank now and thought it would be a good idea to learn as much as I can before getting the pair to have the most success with them. I'm super excited for them. I found a local guy with Borellii Belle Union var.

here is an image of one of the males my source has. his colors are beautiful!
upload_2018-12-18_12-46-28.png

Sean S

Hi Mbkemp, here is a list of the main places I go. the top two are my first choices
  • Mission Pet Mart: the two managers there are awesome and will order whatever I need or am looking for if they are able to, a little pricey but they have helped me out a lot
  • Miles of Exotics: good prices and have a great plant selection, bought some great hardscape from their recently
  • Live Art Aquatics: in Independence, super nice and will source things but they are not really convenient for me
  • Pet-topia: affordable, but not my first source for various reasons
  • Picasso: cool store but it's in Leawood, so expect it to be a little more expensive. will order things as well
there is a store in Lawrence that I have been wanting to check out, Pet World. but haven't done so yet. will probably check them out when it warms up and I start to mountain bike again. Lawrence has a fun trail.

hope this helps!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….