• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Glad to be back

Mike Seirf

It has been a very long time since I have posted to this great forum. I live in Roseville MN and my fishroom currently has 61 tanks. My main focus is Apisto's Fancy Guppies, Puffers, and livebearers. I also have 4 saltwater tanks most with a wide selection of corals. I own the website www.fantasticfishroom.com that I set up to shares some products that I created to help solve problems fish keepers face.
I belong to the Minnesota Aquarium Society and also the ACA. Looking forward to attending the Triple Crown Convention this summer.

Attachments

• Croped (1).jpg
    Croped (1).jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 113
  • apisto alacrina eye.jpg
    apisto alacrina eye.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 116
  • Apistogrammaagassizii_1024x1024.jpg
    Apistogrammaagassizii_1024x1024.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Apisto.jpg
    Apisto.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 109
  • All-Sizes.jpg
    All-Sizes.jpg
    532 KB · Views: 121

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonaldStype

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….