• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Forum Rules

SteveRuiz

I can not make my login work through Tapetalk. I keep getting an error. I have reset my password and also the login works from this Safari browser. I have several other logins in Tapetalk that work. Help!

fishrob2509

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws.

PLEASE POST IN INTRODUCTIONS SECTION
One of our low-tech security measures is to delete any account that is more than two months old that has no posts. Please make a post anywhere in the forum, though we would like to meet you in the Introductions section, so that your account will not be automatically deleted.

Signature:
Registered users can configure and use the signature feature through the user control panel (User cp link).
Registered users can list a maximum of 2 links within their signature.
Registered users can include 1 image, maximum size 300px W x 100px H within their signature.

Although the administrators and moderators of Apistogramma Forums - The Dwarf Cichlid Connection will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of Apistogramma Forums - The Dwarf Cichlid Connection will NOT be held responsible for the content of any message.

The owners of Apistogramma Forums - The Dwarf Cichlid Connection reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Forum Rules subject to change without notice.

Thank you for helping make the forum as user friendly as possible by following the above rules.
i agree

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….