• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fish Extravaganza- Columbus, OH 3/28- 3/30

Rcteem

icon1.gif

Fish Extravaganza in OH
Columbus, OH is hosting a big fish extravaganza weekend hosted by their local fish club Cafe! This event starts on Friday March 28th at 5pm and goes on til March 30th when the auction ends. We have a lot of great talks planned that would interest both beginners and the long time hobbyst. Our speakers consist of Eric Bodrock and Regina Spotti withwww.allodballaquatics.com, Ted Judy withwww.tedsfishroom.com, and Mike Hellweg with the CARES program.

This expo is definitely something you don't want to miss. We will have raffles, swap tables, vendors, banquet, and an all day auction to close things up. So save theses dates on your calendar and be sure to sign up early to save you money. We hope to see you there.

http://www.columbusfishclub.org/CAFE_Convention.php

Rcteem

We are happy to announce we have finalized our 2014 Convention. I have listed it by our speakers and what they will talk about.

Ted Judy-
Cameroon: Part 2 with recap of Part 1 from our 2010 Convention
The Importance of Numbers: A Hobbyist’s Guide to Conservation Breeding

Mike Hellweg-
Anabantoids: Keeping and Breeding Fish that can Drown
Fishy Business: The Other Side of the Counter- Fish Business 101

Eric Bodrock-
Spawning Oddball Fish- Breeding/ Spawning so of the more difficult species
The Ultimate Fishroom Hop (Banquet Speaker)- Fishrooms in Europe

Regins Spotti-
Girls, Pantyhose and Fishkeeping- Breeding of Tetras, Rasboras, and more

Like I said, we have talks planned for all to enjoy!! Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions as well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….