• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

FEMALE APISTOGRAMMA ELIZABETHEA

F

fisheybusiness

HI I AM DESPERATE TO FIND AT LEAST 1 BUT IF POSS 2 FEMALES OF THIS APISTO. I AM WILLIN TO TRAVEL AND WILL PAY £40 FOR THE RIGHT DUO IF THEYRE ADULTS! IF YOUNG THEN WE WILL DISCUSS£££. PLEASE NO MALES!! PLEASE E-MAIL [email protected]

Neil

fisheybusiness,

WELCOMW TO THE FORUM

Well, if you are willing to travel, I would say that you should jump on a boat and take a little ride over to Germany. Quite a few breeders over there are working with that fish. Someone from England is going to have to give you more specific advice about where to get them on the "island".

Good luck,
Neil

fishgeek

In england it seems that there are none!
monty is the only reliable source i know of
Trimar aquatics, they will ship all over england

I had an offer of some recently that was too good to be true , and it seems it has fallen thru
have seen a few people looking for them

Unless that is matt?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natrickshwaxey

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….