• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Eggs vs Khuli loaches

mikewang

5 Year Member
are the eggs in trouble in this situation? it might be quite difficult to get the 2 khuli loaches out of this densely planted 10g. also i wouldnt want to have to move the cacutoides to another tank because i think the female just started to settle in, within the dense planting. though no eggs nor fat stomach from the female. what should i do to help the female raise the eggs properly.

farm41

5 Year Member
Get the kuhlis out, you'll never have fry unless you do. They can be caught in a 10, just get a bigger net. I have caught them in a heavily planted 60g before.

mikewang

5 Year Member
alright they'll be out when i feed them in the morning.

should i remove any of the following?:
otto cat
bushy nose pleco
amano shrim
snails with teeth. nertie.

mikewang

5 Year Member
the snail is a nertie snail. here's a pic of its "teeth"
apisto2.JPG

scientific name is Neritina natalensis

the snail is no bigger than 1" at the longest point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….