• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Close Cousins of Apistos

fishboy20

5 Year Member
I just wanted to leave a message for an open invitation about this weeks CAFE meeting in Columbus, OH. This talk will be on Geophagus, relatives of Apistogramma, Taeniacara and Mikrogeophagus, done by yours truly. The talk will include Family History, The Geophagus Family, True Geophagus Profiles, How to Keep Geos and How to Breed Them.

We also have a bowl show going, this month our bowl show is on Domestic Bettas and male Guppies. For more information, please go to the following website: http://www.columbusfishclub.org/ Those that come, may have a chance at getting some True Geophagus (not Acarichthys, Gymnogeophagus, Biotodoma, "Redhead Steindachneri", "Pearl Geo Brasiliensis" or Satanoperca, sry). Those that miss out on the Geophagus auction can see me after the meeting. I will have more to sell in the future.

Hope a few may be able to make it, I know it may be short notice for some, thanks.

~Jeremy Basch

aspen

5 Year Member
jeremy, why are you having it so far away from me? i would love to see that. i've kept a few species of geo's and atm have some satanaperca leucosticta's growing out. not to mention their cousins, the apistos and rams.

rick

fishboy20

5 Year Member
Well if it goes well, hopefully other clubs will have me give a talk or two. We will see, hoping this is the start of something good! I keep Geos and a lot of their close relatives, Apistos!

~Jeremy Basch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesarmora1

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….