• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cichlid atlas 1.. Used copy for sale.

ste12000

5 Year Member
I have for sale a used 2nd hand copy of the very rare Mergus Cichlid atlas 1 by Uwe Romer..

This book is now out of print and the unsold copies that remained after the print run went up in flames in a warehouse fire many years ago. That means that this book is available in very limited numbers and remains rare and collectable.

I recently had the chance to buy a brand new copy still in its wrapper for my own collection, this is replacing my old copy which is now for sale.

The book is in good used condition, obviously over the years i have read it cover to cover many times so the outer edges of the book are a bit grubby and the outer dust jacket has ripped and been repaired with tape. However the binding is still strong and there is no damage to any of the pages, the book is complete and awesome essential research material for anyone with more than a passing interest in Apistogramma.

With 1311 pages, over 1300 colour photos and in-depth information on the majority of South American dwarf cichlids this book is not to be missed. Essential to anyone interested in South American Dwarf cichlids.

I would like £40 and can post the book both in the UK or abroad(The book is written in English) at buyers expense. If you prefer to pickup from my fishroom in Cheshire, UK, that is fine and you can browse through the book before buying. This book is NOT going to decrease in value!! its already a collectors item and rarely seen for sale. Amazon has USED copies starting at £83.87 :eek: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/3882440562/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

DSCF4497_zps8ee664a2.jpg

DSCF4498_zps8dc47bc2.jpg

DSCF4499_zpsda98e46d.jpg

wethumbs

5 Year Member
A new one from Amazon cost US$65. Actually Big Al sells them through Amazon and I am not aware of any shortage as they have alot of inventory here in the US. Maybe someone should load up a suitcase or two and fly across the pond.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkalmanson

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….