• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Book

If a new cichlid atlas was to come out, how many would get a copy?

• Yes

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HaakonH

5 Year Member
I know I would. But really, a 3rd one? Is there enough material for that? I mean, I read everything I come across about Dwarf Cichlids but most of the species are well covered in the first 2 books...will it be mostly new descriptions of species then?

Haakon

ste12000

5 Year Member
Hi Dave, do you mean a 3rd copy in the series, a brand new book??

If so, yes i would update my collection and add the third book to my collection. Price and content depending obviously!!

Microman

5 Year Member
David, We have been waiting patiently in anticipation of a third edition. As Mike says there are lots of Apistos not discussed in the present volumes.
Mark...

HaakonH

5 Year Member
The fact that tvere are numerous species not covered in the first two books is exciting. I think it would be interesting to hear which species and forms are yet to be covered, perhaps this would even be of assistance to the authors? Maybe we can list those suggestions here? I can think of A.sp."gigas", sp."kelleri", sp."shally/roca fuerte", playayacu, megaptera, sp."kuiari", minima, caudomaculata, intermedia, flabellicauda, pedunculata, nororientalis, piaroa, sp."matses"...

Haakon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….