• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BCA guest speakers, interviews available to all..

ste12000

5 Year Member
The British cichlid association has invited two international speakers for our convention on May 6th 2012.. I interviewed both lecturers and the full interviews can be found by following the link below.

It will allow people to see the person behind the name and i hope that it may encourage many people to turn up at Redditch on sunday 6th to not only support the BCA which is the largest and longest established cichlid group in the UK but also to show our European guests a warm welcome and that the British are dedicated hobbiests with a passion for aquaristics!!

Both Interview articles can be downloaded free of charge via the British cichlid association website, follow the link to find them
http://www.britishcichlid.org.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=33578#p33578

ste12000

5 Year Member
Title is suppost to say Guest :oops: Very embarrasing because i cannot seem to correct it or delete and start again!! oops.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….