• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma sp. ID ?

S

synchiropus

Can anyone determine this species ,pics are in the photo album at www.centropyge.zoomshare.com
They were labeled at the LFS A. agassizi . Suggested ID on other forum as A. agassizi "steel blue" also suggested ID A. borelli .
synchiropus

S

synchiropus

Thanks
They are definitly A. "Steel Blue" I got alot of info from those threads. This is a great forum.

depthc

5 Year Member
They there glad to see you stopped in here. Like i said a great place to get your apistos ID'ed fairly accurately. There are many educated members here so dont be afraid to ask questions :biggrin: .

Andrew

scott

5 Year Member
if we are gonna figure out why it died we are gonna need some information such as how long has the tank that it was in been running, what are your water parameters, did it stop eating, loose color, etc. or did it just up and die without warning. is it wild or locally or commercially bred, i have heard that some asian bred links don't live very long. sometimes if you have a vet that knows about them they can do a necropsy for you. i hope you can find the cause

fishgeek

scott i didn't get the joke either , nor am i blonde

it appears that the number at the end of the link is related to something(probably number of hits for search combination or something) anyway that number is increasing each time i run a search with the words steel and blue , i guess that effectively makes the last numbers search link ineffective?! oh maybe i am blonde too!

andrew

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhays79

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….