• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma for sale

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
Apistogramma Barlowi
Apistogramma sp Breitbinden
Apistogramma "McMasteri" Viejita type 2
Apistogramma Agassizi "fire red"
Apistogramma "cruzerio" Jurua
Apistogramma Baenschi
Apistogramma Pebas
Apistogramma sp Blackchin
Apistogramma Gibbiceps
Apistogramma Eremnopyge
Apistogramma Hongsloi
Apistogramma Viejita white gold

Please contact me using my e-mail [email protected] I also have some corydoras and tetras.

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Chris, to answer you PM, all of the A. sp. Cruzeiro & N. lacourti are alive and growing nicely. Wonderful fish; I'm grateful that you bred them and I got them!

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
8F2U6180.jpg

Kelleri

Apistogramma_barlowi-1.jpg

Barlowi

8F2U6043.jpg

sp Blackchin

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
I have to pull the baenschi tank and count fish, I may be sold out. Breitbinden males are over an inch females three quarters of an inch, gibbiceps are sold out. I wish I could get the male gibbiceps out of hiding for long enough to get a photo. I will try. I have a group of gibbiceps fry that are growing nicely but it will still be a few weeks.

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
Everyone that sent e-mails. Sorry it has taken so long for me to reply, I work full time and travel for my job. I replied to about 60 e-mails today if you didn't get a reply let me know.

lonlangione

5 Year Member
I am new to this forum. Do you still have any apistos for sale? I live in the Washington, DC area and I cannot find any.

Have you tried the fish clubs in your area? Capital Cichlid Assoc www.capitalcichlids.org There are people in this club that keep and breed apistos. The other club is Potoamc Valley Aquarium Society www.pvas.com . Also, House of Tropicals in Glen Burnie, MD always has an assortment of apistos. www.houseoftropicals.net

Lonny

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….