• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Apistogramma elizabethae

Benjamin Goh

Got two pairs of them yesterday. German bred from Glaser I think. Already colouring up pretty nicely, hopefully they can start spawning soon :D

Here's a male
4DCD22C6-DF7A-44A7-ABE5-D877DC57C810_zpsweiznto3.jpg

8C5B951A-F8A3-4079-89AB-C71DEF29E039_zpse4nq8xsn.jpg

dw1305

5 Year Member
Hi all,
Lovely fish and they are great roots, would I be right in assuming the roots are from an emersed plant, rather than an aquatic one?

cheers Darrel

Benjamin Goh

Thanks guys! Kinda glad they bred this soon into my tanks. Looking forward to seeing them develop. Fries will be on Kensfish's Golden Pearls.

Sorry daphilster, I'm from Singapore.

Benjamin Goh

Thanks guys! Fries should be a month old by now, they were free swimming when I spotted them. I think I have about 15 pieces left, 0.75cm about there :)

Coby Cohodas

Hey Benjamin

Where in Singapore are the stores located that sell Apistogrammas?

I have visited Singapore 5x now, with the most recent time where I got married (dec 2013). Every visit has been filled with family related stuff, so I didn't have a chance to go off looking for fish stores...

Benjamin Goh

Hey Benjamin

Where in Singapore are the stores located that sell Apistogrammas?

I have visited Singapore 5x now, with the most recent time where I got married (dec 2013). Every visit has been filled with family related stuff, so I didn't have a chance to go off looking for fish stores...

Three stores that bring in apistos regularly, JZX, SunPets and Aquarist Chamber. These shops are within 15mins drive from each other.

Anyway, I messed up a spawn. I tried catching out fries from the previous spawn, without realizing that the female already have wrigglers inside the cave. Oh well. I managed to save about 10 of them, hopefully I can raise them up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….