• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Another "Hello" from the UK...

spinon

Hi Folks,

Just posted my first thread on here and now decided to introduce myself. I have been keeping freshwater tropical fish for many years - off and on. Currently have a 125 litre tank with a pair of GBRs, Panda Garras, Red Whiptail Catfish, Pygmy Corys, Clown Plec and Cardinal Tetras. The tank is planted - mostly with Echinodorus species.

I'm very much into techie things being a retired Electronics Engineer. I find the science side of fishkeeping very interesting and it helps to keep my grey matter still active.

I live in Berkshire.

spinon

FishEZ

5 Year Member
Hello @spinon welcome. I too am interested in the techy things. I'm not retired, but Electrical Engineer. At the moment I am in a move. I just finished selling off my fish room and am relocating from Los Angeles area to Toronto area. I plan to re-do my fish room once I get there. Welcome to the forum.

spinon

Hello @spinon welcome. I too am interested in the techy things. I'm not retired, but Electrical Engineer. At the moment I am in a move. I just finished selling off my fish room and am relocating from Los Angeles area to Toronto area. I plan to re-do my fish room once I get there. Welcome to the forum.
Hi Fishez,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

When you've got settled in Toronto, we must exchange techy ideas and project details.

I visited Toronto many years ago. It was from there that I took the Canadian Pacific Railways to Vancouver - a breathtaking 75 hour journey crossing the prairies. The highlight was having breakfast in the buffet car on the train as it passed through The Rockies - not for the faint-hearted!

s.

MarkG

Hi there, new on the group but bounce back and forth between my home in Markham and my daughter in Brampton. Do you have your new fish room set up yet?

MarkG

Hi there, new on the group but bounce back and forth between my home in Markham and my daughter in Brampton. Do you have your new fish room set up yet?

MarkG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….