• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

And My Fish Room

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
I'll start off with the water treatment system that Chris installed. After that are various shots of our not quite completed fishroom. We are only about half way there. We have tanks that are not yet set up and have the second half of the center row to complete.

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

It's a lot of work but a lot of fun to see the new spawns and watch mom's with fry. We have tanks from 10 gal to 75 gal. When complete there will be approx 115 tanks. When that happens I get a maid!!

Bev

bigbird

5 Year Member
Hello Bev,

If I may say and no offence, but you and chris are absolutely nuts. Actually and just jealous. great set up and I will gladly volunteer my time to help you, just a pity so far away. Good stuff cheers :biggrin:

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
Yep..Sherman is a big help if tripping over a 150 lb underfoot dog is helpful...lol.

I have fry from:

double red agassizii
borellii opal
borellii paraguay
hongsloi super rostrich
panduro
rams
domestic angels
wild peruvian angels

I currently have eggs with:

Pertensis..haven't seen them but pretty darn sure they are there
putumayo
piauiensis red/blue
iniridea....they are just wee wigglers
triple red cacs
macmasteri (aka the viejita f1 that weren't)
macmasteri double reds
t. candidi...haven't seen fry yet but keeping my fingers crossed
hongsloi super rostrich
double red agassizii

I finally got a picture of my mamore courting but darn it I flinched and it's a little blurry. Mrs. mamore is looking quite yellow! I am hoping they, my elizabethae super reds and the viejita rio meta get with the program too!!

georgedv

5 Year Member
Hi Bev,

Just noticed your post..it has a similar title as Chris'...thought I was seeing double.

What can I saw...now I need two screens so I can drool over both set ups.

Thanks for you time on this thread.

g

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….