• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Allomogurnda nesolepias

Apistogramm-Sam

5 Year Member
Here's a picture of my female Goo-obo Gudgeon just before spawning.

E-mailFemalegoo-obo.jpg

Apistogramm-Sam

5 Year Member
She did spawn, but a few days later either the male ate the eggs or my super aggressive killifish muscled his way in and ate them :mad: I've got several more females who are very close, so I should have another batch cookin' soon!

Apistogramm-Sam

5 Year Member
Unfortunately no, I sat for hours in front of the tank trying to get him out of the film canister he had chosen :frown: , but he was not a cooperative fish. The few glimpses of him that I saw were very colorful though.

fatpuffer

5 Year Member
Once you have success, can you ship some to us in Canada?
I live in Red Deer, AB!

Js

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….