• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

ACLC Swap Meet - Apistos and more

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know about the Aquarium Club of Lancaster County's Swap meet this coming Sunday, October 5th.

I know for sure there will be apistos and perhaps other dwarf cichlids. There are three vendors that will be bringing apistos. I do believe that there will be some elizabethae that always are in demand.

Here is the web site for the swap meet.

http://www.aclc.us/SwapMeet.html

There is a list of who is going to be selling and what they are bringing.

Hope you can make the trip to visit us.

Bev

chris1932

Apisto Club
Staff member
5 Year Member
It is now after 1:00am..... I am still being made a fool of by most of the fish I would like to bag up and take with me. I sure hope people show up in droves.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DayanaSic

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….