• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A friends Planted Tank

discus_noob

I could not pass up the opportunity to show to you guys a friends planted tank in the making. His name is Jeff and he breeds the most amazing Apistogrammas in Australia, and not to mention corydoras too! He also happens to be a top guy, and his wealth of knowledge is beyond amazing. Shame he does not know how to use technology or he would be on here haha.

Here are some pictures of his tank;

Can anyone say DARK AND EVIL
IMG_4255.jpg

Or how about something so bright green in real life you nearly need sunglasses it is that bright (photos do not do how fricken bright green this is)
IMG_4252.jpg

Bit of an algae issue at the moment but Jeff is combatting that soon and everything is filling in awesome. What he still has planned is fricken awesome too!

Some of his stocking;

My favorite apistogramma: Apistogramma Bitaeniata Blue
IMG_3434.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3412.jpg

Microgeophagus ramirezi
IMG_3428.jpg

corydoras habrosus
IMG_3426.jpg

Cheers,

Adam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….