• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A few more of my favorite things

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
The first is of my hongsloi super rostrich male.

Picture035.jpg

These are a few of his offspring.

Picture049.jpg

This is my new viejita F1 male.

Picture046.jpg

This is my new Piauiensis Red Blue that I just got. He is really starting to color up nicely.

Picture042.jpg

This is my agassizii double red male.
Picture059.jpg

And last is my panduro female. If you look closely to her left you can see the tiny tails on those wigglers.

Picture039.jpg

Ok...all done for the moment. Sure do love this new camera.

Bev

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Nice photos. Unfortunately, your "A. viejita" are actually A. macmasteri, but still a good looking fish!. The real A. viejita is rare in the hobby.

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
Thanks. I'm using a Nikon D40x. This camera is idiot proof hence the not so bad pictures..lol.

Thanks Mike! I still like the fish but now I'm confused as I have what I thought were a pair of macmasteri and another pair of viejita rio meta that I now don't know what I have but you betcha I'll be getting more pictures and posting them soon. Thanks for correcting me on this one.

I'll get those female pics done tonight or tomorrow for sure.

Bev

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….