• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Selling A. diplotaenia (I'm in Singapore)

boofeng

I have about 30 young adult A. diplotaenia which are all offspring of a WF1 male and a wild-caught female. The group has slightly more males. I think a quarter to a third are females.

I'm in Singapore but would love to ship overseas, if you can find a shop near you which can receive fish from a Singaporean exporter. We're a small country and I can send the fish to any of the local exporting companies quite easily.

A video of the fish taken last month here:

Last edited:

boofeng

20180224_004839.jpg

Oh two females have brought out free swimming fry!

The whole bunch is still for sale though. The space is needed for other fish.

boofeng

I sent them all to an exporter because there isn't much demand in Singapore. Some went to a hobbyist Jit, in KL, Malaysia. I don't know of any local hobbyists raising them any more.

Sorry!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….