• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

A. Cacatuoides Breeders near Dallas!!

central tanks

As you may have seen my other post I'm setting up a breeding tank for some cacatu's. I would like to know if any one knows of a breeder in texas around the dallas area.

I am not expecting superb stock as it is my first try at breeding or keeping these little guys. With that being said obviously the fish have to be healthy. I do not have a preference as far as color types.

Id prefer them not to be goldens and would prefer quad reds but not going to be picky. Let me know what y'all have. Ill be looking for about 4 juveniles. I will wait for a pair to be formed and remove the others.

If you don't currently have stock its not a problem. I won't be ready for the cacatu's for about another 2 months. Its just hard to find local breeders

mematrix

5 Year Member
At the moment i do not have cacatuoides aquarium strain i lost my breeders I haven a wild pr of cacatuoides i got from Jeff Michels Aquaticclarity there are a few LFSs in our area that might have apistos DNA / Fish Gallery / Rift to Reef / the Fish Place /Texas aquatics a few others i always call and ask before i make a trip to see if they have any apistos May I ask your name ?
Curtis

central tanks

Thanks Curtis
Okay, ya calling ahead is probably a pretty good idea lol. Im familiar with DNA, i once ordered N. Becfordi from them once. I appreciate the help and info. My name is josh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….