• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

500L/125gal Stocking ideas

kgazos

Hello everyone! I have a planted 125gal aquarium (130 l * 60 w * 70 H) with lots of driftwood and no fish currently, apart from a pair of albino bristelnoses. I have a pair of wild caught both macmasteris and agassizii in a 60gal divided tank. My question would be: Should i divide the 125gal in 6 different sections and add a pair of a different apisto in each one or keep 2 kinds of apistos in a non divided tank? I would like to breed them so if there is a possibility that one pair eats more than 80% of the eggs or the fry of the other one I would prefer the divided tank. If I go with the undivided option, what other fish could I choose (right now i have 6 nannostomus mortenthaleri)? Thank you in advance!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….