• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

1500 litres South America

Cookie Monster

I love everything about your tank, very realistic looking, and your fishes are awesome. Thanks for sharing that.

Erwin Hooijer

A few pics....

156778_0_82_dscf4204.jpg

251314_0_82_dscf4244.jpg

749654_0_82_dscf4262.jpg

236393_0_82_dscf4250.jpg

216191_0_82_dscf4296.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF4204.JPG
    DSCF4204.JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 559

Erwin Hooijer

Thank you Chris. Don't only use driftwood or something. Go out in the forrest, pick some nice pieces of wood. Clean it with boiling water and use a lot of leafes. I only have one Echinodorus bleheri and a Hydrocleis Nymphoides, but because of lack of light, it looks like E. tenellus.

chris1805

5 Year Member
I see, next week when my exams are over, i will pick a day to change my whole tank set ups. I won a really nice piece of spider wood during a biotope contest with my panduro tank. Going to change both of my tanks now and hopefully i get an end result i like :)

Betta

Two years after but..oh my god your tank is just amazing!!!! Stunning!I love it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….