Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!
Due to a cancellation there is one seat available on the WAC Collecting Tour to the south of Cameroon in February 2022.
On this tour we will go to the southern part of Cameroon where we will stay for a whole week the explore the surrounding river systems of the Dja, Ntem and Lele. This whole...
CONTACT PERSON Francisco Pin
Calle Las Malvinas S/N
Caserio Rumococha , San Juan
Tel: +51 1 9979 25299
checkout this article to get an idea --->...
2. The company will take care of this
3. Iquitos is awesome and reasonable priced
4. Usually Apistos are hardy when it comes to transport....scalares are not !
5. from good to complicated : Pikes+Apistos, Tetras, Loricaria, Knifefish
6. First get a reverse osmotic water system , then...
Certainly right but for every ° KH consumed by hydrochloric acid, the conductivity increases by approx. 11 μS / cm
and per half of the KH the pH decreases by 0.3 units..so the you have to do the math to the water you have . There is probably no way around a cation/anion exchanger when your water...