• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Free to good fishkeeper

wylor

In view of a very recent medical diagnoses and the prospect of radical surgery in the not too distant future, regrettably, I will have to give up my Apistogrammas and tanks. I would like them to go to an enthusiast and am willing to let them go free of charge however, if it was felt that the fish/tanks/plants and equipment are worthy of a ‘donation’, this would be very gratefully accepted.

I currently have one pair of A. agassizii (male is beautiful) and one pair of A. nijsseni housed in separate, custom made tanks. Please see A. nijsseni tank below.

I am located near Caerphilly in South Wales. Please pm me for more details.

Attachments

• Nij copy.jpg
    Nij copy.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 415

rr16

5 Year Member
Wow, awesome tank. I'd love a nijsseni female but I'm up in Manchester, don't drive and would only have the female am afraid. So not much use (plus the wife won't let me have anymore tanks right now). Good luck though.

wylor

Wow, awesome tank. I'd love a nijsseni female but I'm up in Manchester, don't drive and would only have the female am afraid. So not much use (plus the wife won't let me have anymore tanks right now). Good luck though.
rr16 and MonteSS.

Thank you guys for your replies and good wishes. I was very much looking forward to spending my retirement keeping and breeding Apiostos but it seems that it is not to be!

Munroco

What a very generous offer, I only wish I was able to take you up on it. I wish you the very best with your health problems and hope you can get back to your hobby sooner rather than later. All the best. Very beautiful tank BTW

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
What a beautiful tank. Sorry to hear about the health issues. Hope everything sorts out favorably.

OGNickyB

wow! your tanks are inspirational! best of luck to you. I hope it turns out that you can at some point continue to enjoy your hobby.

may I ask what flora you have in there? I think I see some creeping jenny, some Java moss,some Microsorum, some Anubias, and some water lettuce. correct? anything else?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….