• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Update and Incoming Order

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
We moved and the house is 85%+ in order but the fish room build is on hold for another few weeks while I finish some pressing house projects. I do have a bank of 16 20highs up with a few fulling running. The rest of the bank will be up tonight/tomorrow just ahead of a shipment of dwarf cichlids coming in from Czech. LOTS of tank raised Apistos and a few West African dwarves as well. Details on the shipment will follow after their arrival.

viejo

5 Year Member
Are the Czechs perhaps producing Sierra Leone A. Thomasi? Also, do you happen to have a line on H. cristaus.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Already thought of you Larry! I have what should be Sierra Leone thomasi coming in on the order! No cristatus though, sorry.

viejo

5 Year Member
Great on the Thomasi! Thanks Jeff, keep me posted. I'm afraid that I let my cristatus reproduce themselves to extinction but I am still hopeful of finding some pure descendents of my strain locally.

fishay12

Are panduros, trifasciata, or bitaeniata a possibility? Also, which one of these would do best with a ph of 7.6 or so? I would prefer to not have to lower it by buying anything.

Having trouble I.D.ing Red jewel type hemichrom species, are these part of your W. African order??
What about A. Pebas??? Good luck on getting things up and running. GO,,,,,,SEAHAWKS WHOO WHOO!

fishay12

When do you think u might have the list? Soryy for being impatient I just really want to get my fishies!!! :)

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Apistogramma agassizii Super Red $35/pr

Apistogramma agassizi Fire Red $50/pr

Apistogramma borellii Paraguay $40/pr

Apistogramma borellii Blue $50/pr

Apistogramma cacatuoides "(CS)" (mix of orange and red) $35/pr

Apistogramma tucurui 4/$120

Apistogramma cacatuoides "Triple Red" LARGE $35/pr

Apistogramma sp.Opal Red Mask $45/pr

Apistogramma sp.Vielfleck $120/pr

Apistogramma trifasciata Maciliensis $40/pr

Dutch Blue Rams $20/pr

Taeniacara candidi Red $60/pr

Nanochromis transvestitus $45/pr

Anomalochromis thomasi Sierra Leone 5/$50

Pelvicachromis taeniatus Nigerian Red $45/pr

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Shipping costs depend on your zip code and the number of fish ordered (weight and box size). But no shipping this week...WAY to cold! Highs in the teens at best for the next week or so. I need temps with lows in the upper teens or low 20's at night or warmer to ship safely.

aquaticclarity

Staff member
5 Year Member
Great on the Thomasi! Thanks Jeff, keep me posted. I'm afraid that I let my cristatus reproduce themselves to extinction but I am still hopeful of finding some pure descendents of my strain locally.

They look to be the right thomasi Larry! Now to wait for warmer weather...

fishay12

I would like to purchase a pair of trifasciata when it warms up. I will email you whne i have the $ ready. How much would it be to ship to 20136?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….