• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

need an ID please

Jholden

5 Year Member
Can someone ID this guy please?
unknown.jpg

I have got to have some!!

Jholden

5 Year Member
yea it was in his album but wasnt labeled. I really want to get some fish from him but delicate fish in a bag from Oregon to Ohio kinda worries me :)

freshwaterfishfan

5 Year Member
And a delicate fish in a bag from South America to Ohio doesn't worry?
If you want cool fish, you can't have any fear of flying (fish).
Just so you know, Dave fish ship well.
Steve

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Most Apistos are not particularly delicate. At least with regards to shipping. So long as they are in good shape when they go into the bags, and are packed correctly, they tolerate time in transit very well.

Bev N

Apisto Club
5 Year Member
Yep....I ship fish from PA to Alaska and Hawaii and have no problems with the apistos making it. I've gotten fish from Dave as well and they were packed really well. I've shipped fish far more delicate than the apistos so I wouldn't not at all be concerned with getting those from Dave.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkalmanson

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….