• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's next ?

Wazaaaa

Hello, I hesitate to add a new species in my biotope tank of 300 liters which is focused on the A.sp Miuá, at the moment inside this is 4 Apistogramma and 15 Nannostomus unifasciatus, I wish to have a reproduction of Apistogramma but without more, I am not focused on it, if you an idea of a species of fish that I could add, I am listening to you

MacZ

As Mike said in my thread a few days ago: Display OR breeding tank. There is no compromise.

Otherwise: Look in said thread, we have basically the same habitat. Full of ideas.

MacZ

I was not referring to the same localities. Just the same river basin and habitat type.

rasmusW

5 Year Member
i have seen chrenucus spirilus in the same waters as a. miua..
the tank is big enough, but maybe it's not the best option if you want to breed the apistos.

you can also check this fantastic video for ideas:
i don't know how many times i have seen videos, but it's a lot.

edit: macZ, that video might also be interesting to you?

-r

Wazaaaa

i have seen chrenucus spirilus in the same waters as a. miua..
the tank is big enough, but maybe it's not the best option if you want to breed the apistos.

you can also check this fantastic video for ideas:
i don't know how many times i have seen videos, but it's a lot.

edit: macZ, that video might also be interesting to you?

-r
The person who made the video is still 1 hour away from my house
I was not referring to the same localities. Just the same river basin and habitat type.
I am looking for fish from the same locality, sorry to put it wrong

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonc61

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….