• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTB:apisto cacatoides white

chad320

Just like the title says in looking for about 5 of these fish. Im new here and only have this one post but have very good buyer references at The planted tank forum. I also have been keeping fish for 20+ years and have alot of heavily planted tanks prefect for apistos. Possible trade for plants and $$. Im also a moss collector and floating plant collector so this also might interest some of you. Thanks,Chad320

beachcichlid

5 Year Member
Apistogramma White Gold

Chad, I think you might be looking for apistogramma white gold. There was a breeder on this site who used to have them: Chris at Amazon Tropicals. He no longer has his online store but he might still have the fish. His email is: [email protected]. I have also seen a white apistogramma cacatoides for sell at southernapistos.com (not a seller affiliated with this site). Click on "price list" on that site to see a picture of the fish. Good Luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….