• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tilapia snyderae

Discus Man

5 Year Member
A friend has some Tilapia snyderae (Tula- yes this is Cyradia)
and hasn't been able to find much info on breeding these fish. anyone know of tips, parameters or links? Much appreciated.

fisheads

5 Year Member
Hello discus man, I don't know much about Tiliapia snyderae other than it is fairly new to the hobby. You can see a photo of them on this site and he also has a little info about them. The site is www.blackwaterfish.com this is a very good site for info about most of the newer west african fish that have been showing up lately. I hope your freind has good luck with them.

C

Cyradia

I see how it is...talking behind my back? :wink:

They seem to be doing pretty well without much encouragement. In fact, here's a picture of them.

Tilapia Shot

Since the picture, one of the fish has taken on the darker coloration which I can only assume is the breeding color of the males and has started "dancing" with the largest female.

Neil

Cyradia,

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

I see how it is...talking behind my back?

Now they can't do that since you have joined us!

Since the picture, one of the fish has taken on the darker coloration which I can only assume is the breeding color of the males and has started "dancing" with the largest female.

Sounds pretty encouraging. Good luck with them.
Neil

Randall

5 Year Member
Tilapia 'snyderae'

For more information concerning Tilapia 'snyderae,' please refer to the other Forum thread of the same name.

Thank you.

Randall Kohn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garavar

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….