• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Thanks to Mike Wise

afra

5 Year Member
A great big thank you goes out to Mike Wise for his great presentations for GPASI here in Pittsburgh on Friday and Saturday. So much information and great detail and pics I wish he could have done a few more talks.

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Thanks, I really enjoyed my weekend with all of the wonderful people at the GPASI. One of the non-fish high points: I got to pet a penguin! One of the non-fish low points: I gained 3 lbs / 1.5 Kg!

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
Ha Ha! Good one Linus. For those not into hockey, the Pittsburgh Penguins are Pittsburgh's National Hockey League team. My son, a rabid Colorado Avalanche fan, would disown me if I touched a Penguins player! Only thing worse would be a Detroit Red Wings player. Then I'd have to cut off my hand!:eek:

Macaroniandme.jpg

Macaroni Penguin, me, and Rich, curator at the aquarium at the Pittsburgh zoo.

nijrem

Thanks in general to Mike from me too! I already love the forum, the information I can find here, the questions I can ask and hands-on information from members. I hope I'll be able to contribute positive experiences in the future, and appreciate the advice given on less than happy situations.

(I know, has nothing to do with the OP but; Thanks to Mike Wise in general made me post anyway ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonaldStype

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….