• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tapatalk

Rod

5 Year Member
Seems I can login on my iPad but with my iPhone I keep getting a pop up re tapatalk....and I'm unable to login from my iPhone?

Anyone else with same problem?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
Are you talking about a Tapatalk popup when using the browser on the iPhone? The popup should only display once.

Rod

5 Year Member
The tapatalk window appears when I try to login from my iPhone....doesn't appear on the iPad
When it appears .....I cancel it....but I'm unable to login from the iPhone..... Do I have to install tapatalk?
No problem with login fom iPad

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
The app isn't required if you're going to login and post from your iPhone browser...
I will give it a try myself and see if I can replicate the issue.

Rod

5 Year Member
Mmmm....
deleted all cookies and rebooted phone....now I get an error message
"cookies are required to log in to this site. You will not be able to login until they are accepted"

Rod

5 Year Member
Sorted....
One of my iPhone settings was "never accept cookies"
I changed that to "accept cookies from sites visited" and it worked!!

Thanks Josh....

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
Glad to hear it has been resolved, Rod. Thanks for letting me know what the issue was...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sortof_here

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….