• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

SPAM

Mike Wise

Staff member
5 Year Member
I've spent the last 10 minutes removing about 25 pages! - not posts - of spams. Most are from 2 'new members'. I'll check to see if I can simply delete all of a member's posts at one time. We used to be able to do this in the past but I can't find a way to do this with the new software.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
We're working on it!
Mike, if you click the username and mouse-over their avatar it should give a spam cleaner option/link

JasonC

5 Year Member
Is there any way/desire to change the forum policy so that you have to make a few moderated posts as a new member before you are turned loose to post whenever/whatever you want? May be a way to screen spam before it makes it to the boards?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
5 Year Member
Jason, thanks for the feedback! I think that's a great but it's difficult to get help moderating all those posts would be quite a task for our mods. Especially if none of us can get online to approve posts...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaconieMalonie

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….