• Hello guest! Are you an Apistogramma enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Apisto enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your fish and tanks and have a great time with other Apisto enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Site Updates

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Hello Everyone. We were able to get the site hosting moved. Word to the wise... avoid Go Daddy.

Unfortunately we were not able to update vBulletin because it turns out that I do need to renew the license. The version we need costs $200, which will permit us to run a portal as the home page and add some content pages for articles and such. I have reactivated the donor button, but I have removed all the donor giveaways and such. That never really worked out.

Please help us to raise the money to upgrade the forum software. Once we do that I can reorganize the site a bit and change the look of things.

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
FYI... we lost a few days in the process of moving. That is what some of the posts from last Thursday - Saturday may not be here. Sorry.

Fishchick

donation sent

Hi,
Just flicked through $20US
Had a devil of a time finding the Donate button though! Perhaps a paypal icon would help?

Let me know if no-one else steps up and you need more financial assistance.

Best regards, Jodi-Lea

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Thank you everyone who has donated already. We have raised $90 so far, so we are about 1/2 way there.

slimbolen99

5 Year Member
Glad to see the site back up. I was going through withdrawals! :) Thanks for all the hard work Ted and anyone else involved.

Bill C

5 Year Member
Merry Christmas Ted. I just sent $20 also. Looking forward to seeing you when you come to the CAS meering this fall. Ask jeff to figure out a way to bring me 6 blood throats when he comes next week.

Bill C

tjudy

Staff member
5 Year Member
Thanks Bill (and everyone else).

Jeff should be able to bring fish, but if he is not going to check a bag he can ship the fish out overnight ahead of time. If you are willing to receive and hold the fish, let him know. Shipping to you is cheaper than checking a bag both ways.

Ted

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moses

Latest profile posts

Josh wrote on anewbie's profile.
Testing
EDO
Longtime fish enthusiast for over 70years......keen on Apistos now. How do I post videos?
Looking for some help with fighting electric blue rams :(
Partial updated Peruvian list have more than this. Please PM FOR ANY QUESTIONS so hard to post with all the ads poping up every 2 seconds….